April Lockhart

April Lockhart was born on July 4th, 1995. in seventh grade. She began playing guitar and piano classes, which ignited her love for music writing. When she was 12 years old, April wrote her first song Different. At 14 years old, April was spending a lot of time writing and honed her musical ability. In the following months, April started going to NY and LA together with her father in order for them both write songs. April included other subjects in her song"Take my Hand. These topics were for friends that dealt issues like peer pressure, disabilities or even teen suicidal thinking. Lockhart collaborates with the well-known Clean Beauty brand Ilia and is also an influencer in the lifestyle industry with a huge following of her own. The truth is that she was born without a left hand and that creates her unique. However, this isn't the only thing about her. Lockhart's profile on Twitter doesn't conceal the fact that she is disabled and does not make a point of it. The profile is a statement. It's crucial to understand that everyone has many faces, our identities are varied and we're greater than the bodies we wear. Lockhart states in the video Lockhart via video "I do not believe that disability will define my character. My goal is not to be an influencer on disabilities because I've got many more things to contribute." But it does not affect my daily living. I do my normal activities and have adapted to my disabilities. However, it's a component of me so I think it's essential to discuss. Lockhart inspires us to keep striving to be self-accepting. Even so, Lockhart admits to going through periods of feeling uneasy about her appearance as well as wearing clothes which displayed her arms. The woman now puts on whatever clothes she wishes and shares pictures on Facebook with pride. Self-love for her was a long journey. It's a long journey. I don't think you ever reach your destination. It is important to have people in your life who know and understand your situation. They will be the ones asking what you worry about?

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellamy Young measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Explore Island Boy's viral video of him hitting his girlfriend, Charges explained!

Arielle Kebbel and Arielle Vandenberg